10.22.2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 3.


I didn't do the 30 day challenge yesterday because i didn't have anything to do for it;

A piece of clothing or jewellery that was a gift

Today's one is: A shirt that you haven’t worn yet. But that's just stupid. Why would i have an unworn top in my closet?! As soon as i buy a top i stick it on and parade it around the house like it's the best thing in the world!
So, i'm going to do this one: Your favourite pair of jeans;
These are my favourite jeans ever! These are the reasons why;
-They are super comfy.
-They make my legs look so skinny.
-They go with anything & everything.
-They were a really good price! (£8)

THERE YOU GO! :D
I didn't outfit post today as it's the weekend and next week it's half term, however if i do manage to get the two things i'm missing for my Halloween costume, i shall dress up and post my costume on here <3
I'm being Lydia Deetz for Halloween;

S P A C E Y
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment