10.18.2011

Bow ties are cool.

Good afternoon Earthlings,
today, i'd like to share with you my very first outfit! I do hope you guys like it (:
This is what i wore;
 
My outfit consists of;
My Disney Tigger jumper,
One of my dad's bow ties and the necklace that i never take off,
My blue super skinny jeans, and a couple of small accessories;
My cat earrings,
And my bracelets and rings! :)
~
This is the make up and my hair style/colour for today;
{My mum's old} Disney Tigger Jumper (2002) from Walt Disney World, Blue skinny jeans from Primark (£8), {My dad's old} Blue bow tie and my JijiKiki cat earrings (a present from my sister)

Today's outfit was based mainly around weather and comfort. As it is October, it really is quite cold out, so i figured it would be a good idea to wrap up warm.
I love the fact that it's October as fall is my favourite season ever. I wore my cat earrings today, to add the Halloween vibes to this outfit. I wore jeans because it's a lot warmer than wearing tights. The thing i love about these jeans is they make my legs look so skinny and they're super comfy. Probably the cheapest and best pair of jeans i own.
I added the bow tie because i just really love them! Not only do i feel like Matt Smith as The Doctor when i wear one, but i also feel like it just looks cute as a casual accessory. 
Even though this outfit isn't the most interesting or colourful of mine, i think it's different and quirky all the same ^-^

Also, i'm thinking of doing the 30 day challenge, so look out for that :)

S P A C E Y
xxx

2 comments:

  1. those earrings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love your jumper! I wish I got hand-me-downs like that from my mum! :)

    ReplyDelete