10.27.2011

I cut my hair!

Yup! That's right, I now have super short hair. Ah, change feels good.
Here's a couple of pictures;



What do you think?
I was thinking about cutting my hair for a while, and these are basically the reasons why i cut it:
- Shorter hair is so much easier to dye and bleach.
- I was never really happy with my long hair, it just didn't look how i wanted it to look.
- I wanted to put layers in my hair but i couldn't because of the length.
- I'd had long hair for so long now, and i just wanted a change, tbh. (:

So, i'm pretty darn happy with it. I'll probably re-dye it pink soon, maybe tomorrow if i can. Also, i might cut it a little shorter after i have my shower tonight.
Sorry i haven't been blogging much, it's just it's my week off. I'll continue to do my outfit posts when college starts again and i'll post for my 30 day challenge either tonight or tomorrow.

S P A C E Y
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Looks really nice. You are right, short hairs are better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really suits you! and i know what you mean, and its always good to cut your hair shorter after its been long for a while so it can repair and stuff you know? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygoodness.. Your eyes are sooooo beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete