12.08.2011

I want to be the girl with the most cake.

Hello everyone!!
I'm back and inspired as ever. (But I guess that's what happens when you spend days listening to Hole and daydreaming over Rookie - I literally spend all day on that website!)
So, where have you been?! I hear you ask (I'm not insane, I swear.)
I actually have no excuse. I was just pretty uninspired until now. I do hope to blog more often, even though I am bored with the clothes that I own at the moment. (I need to visit a charity shop ASAP.)
~Anyway, here's today's outfit!~


I guess the main theme for today's outfit was flowers. I adore my flower headband, so I figured why not go all flowery? 
Excuse my face. 

 Make up and necklaces. I'm just wearing this cute blue/purple/pink beaded necklace that is long, but I just twisted it round 3 times to make it into a sort of girly choker. Also, note the homemade cork charm. Luna Lovegood, anyone?

 Odd socks in honour of Dobby.

 These are the shoes I never showed you before!
I bought these off Ebay because I couldn't find them in stores as they didn't sell them anymore. (They do now!) And, I basically bought them because I saw Luna Lovegood had them in Order of The Phoenix. I was very lucky to find them on Ebay. I think they cost be about £17 in the end. They're so old and holey now but I still treasure them.

My flower headband from Glastonbury. (The place, not the festival.)
 People at college, including my Art teacher, kept asking me if I had made the headband myself. I felt pretty sad to say I hadn't. but I'm excited because I'm planning on making one myself!
I'm going to wait till Christmas though, because I've asked for a glue gun so that I can create something hopefully as magical as this.

This is the pattern on my dress.


My earrings. They were given to me by my mum. I really love them.
Dress from H&M, Necklaces - Homemade & gift, Skinny jeans from Primark, Flower headband from a shop in Glastonbury, Socks from Primark.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

S P A C E Y
XXX

2 comments:

  1. i have those socks! crazy right??? :O haha
    and yeah i got my luna lovegood converses off ebay too!! :)
    i was so happy to find them i was trailing around ebay for ages to find my sizeee and like cried with happiness when i found them. the funny thing is i remember i saw the shoes a while ago and wanted them before the movie was out and just to see luna wear them it was awesomeee i just had to get them! :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUNA LOVEGOOD SHOES
    Omgggg. I can't find them anywhere :(
    If you find a link where i can buy them, pleaaaaase send me.

    I love your blog btw :D

    ReplyDelete