1.23.2012

CONTEST WIN~ ☆

Hello!!~
A couple of weeks ago, I won (another) contest! I was so surprised to win something else :)
Must be on a lucky streak ~
This is the website that the competition was posted on.
All you had to do was comment on the blog post saying what crafts you have made/wanted to make in the future! It was pretty simple, so I figured I might as well have a go (:

The parcel arrived within a couple of days of them posting a blog post saying i'd won!
It came all the way from Scotland ^-^~
Here's what I won:

(I won't show you the picture of the box because it has my address on it XD)
Inside:




It came with loads of material (half of them were Japanese-looking designs, eeep!) and a couple of other things, like bag handles and a set to make a purse!
Can't wait to start making stuff!
Will post some more soon,
I'm trying my best to get more pastel and 80's clothing because I wanna do a Fairy Kei outfit post soon!!! :)
Fairy Kei is just like my favourite thing right now (:
xxxxx
S P A C E Y~

PS. Check out my newly revamped Tumblr HERE ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment