11.16.2011

All I'd like for Christmas is...

Hey guys! So, it's Christmas in exactly 39 days! (Yes, I counted.)
I'm super excited, mainly for these reasons:
-I get to string fairy lights up all around my house, so my house ends up looking much like my bedroom (a fairy grotto).
-Watching Christmas films and listening to Christmas songs is the best.
-I get presents!! How exciting! I hope I get money, because I really would love to be able to buy myself some (much needed) new clothes.

Anyway, I thought I'd make a little list of things I really want right now. :)

1. Creepers!
I'm still not set on what colour I'd like but I want ones that are vegan because I can't stand leather.
I've found some pretty good priced white ones on Ebay, so I'll probably ask nag my mum for those.

2. Dr Martens!
I just found out that these, although being made from fabric on the outside, they're not actually vegan ):
But, I adore DMs, so i'll just have to make do with these because I love the floral design.

3. Forever 21 Disney jumpers!
They're actually sold out on Forever 21's website right  now which makes me ever so sad, but I'm praying that they will get them back in stock asap, seeing as they're so popular.
Praying.

These are the main 3 things I want the most, and to be honest I can't think of anything else (apart from money). So, I hope you liked this post!
Who's looking forward to Christmas? 
Tell me in the comments what you'd like for xmas :)

S P A C E Y
xxx



3 comments:

  1. Ahh I've asked for some creepers as well! Maybe have a look at some of Demonias? All of their shoes are vegan :)
    Plus, being made of leather will make your DM's last for a million years, I'm not kidding! I have some and they are waterproof, super comfy, and I've had them for a year and they're only a tiny bit scuffed because I went climbing boulders in them :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want creepers and doc martens as well! hehe i want the doc martens that luna wears in the deathly hallows and white creepers ^.^

    and cause my birthday is coming up soon i reallyy want hermiones time turner :)
    money would also be great and clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, there's a girl at my school with creepers and hers have cat faces on them! :D
    Dr. Martens are amazing, and they do sell vegan ones :3 but I think they are a bit more expensive than the leather ones.
    Oooh, those jumpers are lovely <3
    I can't really think of anything I really, really want/need for Christmas, apart from maybe a unicorn pillow pet, so I'll just be happy for whatever my family surprises me with :D

    ReplyDelete