11.10.2011

"It's a charm, actually. Keeps away the Nargles."

Hey friends.
I've finally got round to posting an outfit, so I do hope you all like it!
I basically got inspired by my flower headband, that I bought in Glastonbury(the most magical place in England).
Today I wore my over-sized turquoise jumper, my floral shorts and pink tights! (Plus lots of necklaces!)

My necklaces and my tops:

Close up on my necklaces and Domo Kun badge:

My floral shorts:

My makeup and hair:

Faaaaaaaaace:

My wonderful flower headband:
Jumper from H&M (Sale), 4 necklaces (2 were gifts & the other 2 are homemade), Floral shorts from Primark, Pink tights from Primark, Flower headband from a shop in Glastonbury.

I'm quite happy about my outfit today as it's colourful and comfortable and I felt very happy today. Today was nice. I can't tell you how much I love my flower headband. I got a couple of nice compliments about it today, and it makes me feel like one of these girls;
Thanks for reading <3
Post a comment and tell me what you think!

S P A C E Y
xxx

2 comments:

  1. ahh cute outfit! and i loveee the headband ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I JUST LITERALLY GASPED WHEN I SAW THE TITLE OHHH MY GODrick's hollow! :)

    I also love the rest of the outfit, especially the flowers!

    <l:-) (You're a wizard, harry!)

    GWEN

    ReplyDelete