12.30.2011

Highlights of 2011.

Helloooo!
Seeing as it's the end of 2011 tomorrow, I figured I should write a list of lovely things that happened to me in 2011, and what I hope to achieve in the next one! :)
Before I start, I want to thank Darcy The Lunatic for writing her own 'Highlights of 2011' on her blog and I'm sorry for stealing the idea :D

Firstly, lets start with Febuary! (since I can't remember any of January).
In Feburary, I went to my very first My Chemical Romance concert and it was the BEST day of my life. MCR are my favourite band and have been for years and years now. So seeing them live was just stunning :)
Also, I met 2 of my amazing friends there, which was awesome.

Then, I spent April the 9th celebrating Gerard Way's Birthday (yes, I was by myself, but it was still fun!)
I made cake for him too !!
I wore my skeleton kigurumi, of course :)


Lets skip ahead to June now, when I had my 16th Birthday. It was by far the best Birthday I've ever had because I had a Mad Hatter's Tea Party! It was super fun.
Here's some pictures: (I dressed up as the Mad Hatter)



~
Then, at the end of June, I had the most amazing holiday ever to Orlando, America. We went to Walt Disney World and The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter.
My sister and me eating breakfast at Denny's. (:

Watching the show in front of the Castle.

I love the entrance to the Wizarding World!

At the entrance to Hogwarts :)

Drinking Butterbeer!!! (Best drink in the world!)

RAVENCLAW PRIDE!!!

With the train conductor! 
Meeting him was the best, we were talking about Wrackspurts and everything.

~
Ooh, then it was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in the cinema!
I dressed up as Luna Lovegood (:

~

Then in August I went to Bath with my family and had a lovely time. It is such a beautiful city :)
Buuut, I can't actually find any photos from that one, so I'll leave thisssss!
Hope you enjoyed it!

I'll see you guys in 2012 :)

L O O N Y
X  X  X


2 comments:

  1. Ohmy, I'm only reading this now! So cute! How come your time-turner is so long!! I love it <3
    And omgg, WIZARDING WOOORLD.
    One day we will go together ♥

    P.S. Your Mad Hatter costume ROCKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! I'm going to Hogwarts in like three weeks! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete