1.16.2012

Doe-Ray-Me-Far!~

Doe, a deer, a female deer
Ray, a drop of golden sun
Me, a name that I call myself
Far, a long long way to run!

HELLO THERE.
Sorry for being away for so long, it's just I had ran out of inspiration!! I was wearing the same-ish outfit everyday and I didn't want to bore you! :3
Anyway!!!
I've been shopping and now I have lots to blog about! Weeee!

Here's today's outfit! Enjoy! x

Tartan dress and silver locket.

Grey hoodie


Cat ring and nail varnish


I'm spinning around!~

Today's face~


'I live under your bed'  David and Goliath badge (found on the street in America)

Charity shop find: Dusty vintage camera - £4.99


'Metallic Jupiter' nail polish (same one i'm wearing)



Woolly hat! :)


My glasses.
(I've temporarily run out of contact lenses, so you'll have to excuse my dorky face for a bit.)

Grey Hoodie from Primark (£8), Tartan dress - in the sale (£4), Nail varnish (£3), Hat - in the sale (£1) from all from Next, Black tights, Silver Locket (used to be my mum's).

Hope you enjoyed this post! :)
see you later,

S P A C E Y
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment