12.10.2011

what's up? the sky.

Today is not so much an outfit post, but more of a look at the photos i took today.
I went shopping today, but i didn't find anything to buy. Well, i did, but i don't have any money at the moment. (I hate being a job-less teen sometimes.)
Anyway, here's what I wore/looked like today;

(I did actually add a locket necklace to this afterwards. I feel so weird not wearing any jewelry.)

I'm not even sure what colour my hair is anymore... blonde? brown? who knows.

But i am quite pleased with my new eyeliner. It's 'EXTREME' By Collection 2000. It's the felt tip pen one. It's amazing, best eyeliner ever. Ahem.
Oh and also, I'm loving having a super long fringe right now. Makes a change.
I'm not quite sure why i took this, but i really like it.

My pretty gold earrings. My mum gave them to me, I like how they remind me of Audrey Hepburn. Shame I don't magically transform into her when I wear them. Oh well,
Also... Guess what my mum bought me if i promised to go volenteer at the Charity shop (so that i can get experience so that people will actually consider me when i apply for a job.)
....
VOGUE!!!

Yes! I am very happy. Now, i know you must be thinking sami that is a magazine for like £4.10 why are you so happy? But you have to understand, i haven't bought Vogue (or any other fashion mag) for, like,
ever. So it fills me with joy to have this one. Also, it has the beautiful FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE on the cover! And inside, the interview is wonderfully with photos of her looking absolutely ethereal. 

And, as if Florence wasn't enough of a treat, i was flicking through it when suddenly, i found THIS:
OH YES. That is a 2 page special (it's special to me) on the one and only Meadham Kitchhoff!
It has a wonderful sort of interviewy thing that talks about how they met each other at Central Saint Martins (my dream University) and they're been working with each other ever since.
They are seriously perfection. I just love them to pieces. 
It was nice because it made me stop doubting my talent, and just do whatever i can to try and become a fashion designer. Because i'd been doubting it and thinking about how hard it is to get into the fashion industry, but i think well, i might as well try !
Anyway, i hope you enjoyed this post and i will see you soon!
FYI: Expect a Christmas post anytime now...

S P A C E Y
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I did the same as you yesterday XD I bought some bleach and some lipstick when I was meant to be christmas shopping and looking for fabric :')
    I really like your glasses by the way, you really suit them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy florence and the machinee :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wauw, that hair colour is pwetty too ♥
    I really loooove the second picture!

    ReplyDelete