9.30.2012

Farewell Ponds )-:

MY HEART HAD BEEN RIPPED FROM MY CHEST.
NO JOKE.

I'm looking at you, Moffat.
Yes, so I watched the latest episode of Doctor Who, which involved the Ponds leaving forever. And now, I am going to go cry in a hole forever. The Ponds were truely the best companions, in my opinion. I adore Karen Gillian and Arthur Darvil a little too much, and Matt Smith is utterly perfect. So, I firgured to help with my Post-Pond depression, I'd dedicate an outfit to them (sort of)

Here's what I wore today.

 Karen Gillian/Amy Pond inspired makeup ^_^

  Matt Smith inspired bow tie!

Thestral t-shirt from WB Studio Tour!

And my jeans are from Primark! ^__^~

Hope you enjoyed this posttttt!
And, now if you haven't seen Doctor Who, you need to go watch it...
NOW!!!!

xxx

1 comment: