9.19.2012

That vixen, she's a master of disguise, I see danger when I look in her eyes ♡

Hello! Today I felt like channeling some Rookie girl in myself (more than usual, anyway) and so I decided to attempt to do my hair in a beehive like in this tutorial. It was pretty tricky for me to do because a. my hair isn't very long, b. I don't have many hair clips/bobby pins and c. I had to rush otherwise I'd be late to college.
But other than these minor problems, I think I managed to pull it off, and I got some unexpected compliments from my friends at break! Anyway, here's a picture.

And, here is my outfit for today. Took me ages to choose what to wear this morning, ugh it was awful! I really can't wait till I have hundreds of outfits to choose from! (One day...*dramatic sigh*)

 I'm wearing the same dress in the last post, but my lace tights are more obvious and it looks like a pretty different outfit. And the lace headband is the same too.

 I just finished making a flower headband/crown (also Rookie inspired - Gosh I'm boring!) out of some wooden roses I once bought at a market stall as a gift for someone in my family (I take it they were no longer wanted, because they're old and faded now) and a plastic skeleton I took off a Halloween straw. I'm super proud of how it turned out. Also, I cut my fringe shorter (I like to call it the lydia Deetz haircut). ♡


:-)

Thankyou for reading!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment